Monday, May 5, 2008

Pearls of Wisdom Nugget of Truth ~ Part 1


The following is a list of important bits of Wisdom and great advice I have received or given over time…. These mostly work… I will be adding to these from time to time.. and updating those where I find tweaking needed….let me know if you have a pearl of wisdom or a nugget of truth, I will be glad to consider adding it to my list….


1 ~ Don’t put that in your mouth.
2 ~ Look for that at the Library.
3 ~ Think and Think again.
4 ~ WWJD
5 ~ A place for everything and everything in it’s place will keep you from losing things.
6 ~ Have your thyroid tested!
7 ~ The only thing you can change is yourself.
8 ~ Live well in spite of your difficulties.
9 ~ There is help just ask, the right person.
10 ~ The Golden Rule! It works!

Advice - take it or leave it your choice - as always.

No comments: