Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SOLD! ~ Etienne Aigner classic clutch - Aigner Burgundy Leather and Preppy - Republic of Vintage

This Sold today, to an international customer! Yippee! hurrah! I have other great items .... So Go See....
Didn't we all want one of these ultra preppy Burgundy handbags back in the early 80s? This one was mine and yes I am selling it!.....

One owner, ME! I was given this as a gift, (after heavy hinting) brand new in the early 80's. This was the Hot color of the day and Etienne
Aigner, was the fashion leader of this trend. I have carried it for "occasions" over the years. There are some scratches on the brass plate and also some small ones on the leather. There are no defects that will distract from the overall beauty of this purse.





You can find it at my etsy shop where I have some other of my own vintage clothing for sale. See the Republic of Vintage section of my shop.




No comments: