Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chocolate what? Chocolate Wafer/Waffle Mini Cake

Chocolate Wafer Whip Mini Cake
You will not believe this but there are only two, ingredients in this little mini cake and no baking! This cake is only about 6 inches across including the whipped cream icing.

1 ~ package of chocolate waffle type chocolate cookies, you can also use the Nabisco chocolate wafers but those don't make a cake in this shape. There is a similar recipe on that box.
2 ~ A big tub of Cool Whip.

I got a box of those waffle type chocolate cookies and start by putting a blob of cool whip in the middle of a small plate. Then layer the cookies and blobs of cool whip, until you have a tall enough, finally "ice" the sides and top with more cool whip. The final instructions.......




Put it in the freezer till tomorrow.



Pull it out and cut it up, so yummy!








So what are you waiting for, quick, easy, fun, and yummy, not to mention chocolate!
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Homemade Zen said...

sounds like a fun recipe!

Anna said...

OMG that looks deelishooous!!! *tries to eat monitor*

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Oh HOly Smokes...I want a piece of that...shucks maybe the whole thing.....YUMMO
Robin
CreationsAnew

oceankisses said...

Sheesh! I don't think I could wait for the freezer step.... Yum!

Vicki said...

I have to agree with OceanKisses! No sure I could wait to freeze it.
Looks soooo goood!

Geek Chic Dreams said...

OMG I love it. My husband is forcing me to try and make it hahah

MayRae said...

So so good sounding! And simple as can be!