Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whatever ~ I love where I live.




I have heard and experienced myself the great many gray days here in the northwest! Some people come to visit and never see the beautiful mountains.... if they make an appearance...it is just a fleeting glance through the clouds. When I first moved here the trees, our neighborhood, and the rainy days kept me from seeing the mountain's for about the first 6 months. One day I turned the corner near our home and the sun had just popped out from behind the ever hovering clouds... Ta... DA ♪♫♫♪♪♪ ~ !!! I was then determined, from then till now, when I see those beautiful clouds lift, and I see the lofty heights of strength and beauty, covered in snow even in the summer, I will be glad. I will be filled with that view and really soak it into me. Thank you God! Then when my eyes fill up with the sight, it brings a kind of inspiring joy.

2 comments:

oceankisses said...

I LOVE the mountains too! I have them all around me since I live in a valley. Some days it is "clearer" than others and they mountains just shine. That makes me so happy.

Your mountains are sooooooo pretty! Too bad they are a little shy, huh?

Cheap Software said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.