Friday, September 5, 2008

My New Favorate Place to surf ~ Cut Out and Keep

A couple of months ago I discovered this site Cut Out and Keep! They call themselves a step by step crafty community. It is full of mini "How to's"... written by people just like you and me. I have been surfing there quite a bit and finally put up a couple of things up myself.... check out my step by step...





My teen daughter finally got her ears pierced... so needed a place to put and display her begining collection... We did this...




Click on either photo to go to the Step by Step........ at Cut Out and Keep!



I also put up this wonderful drink that will cool you off on these last hot days of summer....


Italian Soda ... yummy and cool, calories yes but so good! click on the photo to go straight to the "How to"!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the earring storage idea.

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique said...

Great site. Thanks for passing it on!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

That is a great site Terryann...by the way I love the "word of the day"..antique

I was browsing through an antique shop and saw one of my grandmother's "tole paintings"..HEHEHEHE!!! I had to buy it of course!!!

Robin
http://www.creations-anew.com